EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS: 15 January 2024
AIM is pleased to announce the 4th Mediterranean Conference on Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering (MCHTSE 2024) and the 5th International Conference on Thermal Process Modeling and Simulation (TPMS-5).
The two IFHTSE Conferences will be held together in Lecce – Italy on 17-19 April 2024.
The two conferences aim at providing a forum within which engineers, scientists, researchers and production managers can review and discuss fundamentals, new challenges, recent progress and emerging topics in the fields of advanced heat treatment and surface engineering technology.
TPMS-5 aims at covering all aspects of modeling and simulation of thermal process:
- MODELLING AND SIMULATION OF THERMAL PROCESSES AND SURFACE ENGINEERING
- PHASE TRANSFORMATION & ALLOY DESIGN
- HEAT TREATMENT
- DEFORMATION & RECRYSTALLIZATION
- RESIDUAL STRESS & DISTORTION
- MELTING & CASTING
- WELDING & COATING
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, PROCESS CONTROL AND RELIABILITY IN THERMAL PROCESSING AND SURFACE ENGINEERING
- ADVANCED METHODS AND TOOLS FOR COMPUTER INTEGRATED PROCESSING OF MATERIALS
AICHELIN YOUNG SPEAKERS AWARD
The award will be given at these conferences for the best talk:
- by a speaker under 35 years of age
- on an issue of high scientific or commercial relevance
- with implication for the industrial practice
- in a clear and comprehensible fashion
- accompanied by concise and plausible visualization
- with poised and competent answers to any questions from the audience
- at an IFHTSE Conference in Europe.
The award is endowed with the sum of 1500 €.
With the abstracts submission to the conference, please indicate your date of birth, and if you are eligible...
...take the chance!
Organising secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com