4th Mediterranean Conference on Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering - MCHTSE 2024
Lecce - 17-19 April 2024
EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS: 15 January 2024
AIM is pleased to announce the 4th Mediterranean Conference on Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering (MCHTSE 2024) and the 5th International Conference on Thermal Process Modeling and Simulation (TPMS-5).
The two IFHTSE Conferences will be held together in Lecce – Italy on 17-19 April 2024.
The two conferences aim at providing a forum within which engineers, scientists, researchers and production managers can review and discuss fundamentals, new challenges, recent progress and emerging topics in the fields of advanced heat treatment and surface engineering technology.
The scope of MCHTSE 2024 is broadly within the domain of new challenges, recent progress and emerging ideas in the fields of advanced heat treatment and surface engineering technology. Papers for this event should address in particular, but not exclusively:
• THERMAL PROCESSING OF IRON AND STEELS
• THERMAL PROCESSING OF NON-FERROUS ALLOYS
• THERMOCHEMICAL TREATMENT
• SURFACE HARDENING
• QUENCHANTS AND QUENCHING TECHNOLOGY
• COATING TECHNOLOGY
• ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS IN HEAT TREATMENT AND SURFACE ENGINEERING
• REDUCTION OF FOSSILE ENERGY IN HEAT TREATMENT
• THERMAL AND THERMOCHEMICAL TREATMENT IN ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
• PHYSICAL METALLURGY IN HEAT TREATMENT AND SURFACE ENGINEERING
• TESTING & CHARACTERIZATION OF HEAT & SURFACE TREATED COMPONENTS
• ADVANCED HEAT TREATING MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
• CRYOGENIC TREATMENT
• INDUSTRIAL HEAT & SURFACE TREATMENT EQUIPMENT ENERGY SAVINGS AND CO2-REDUCTION
AICHELIN YOUNG SPEAKERS AWARD
The award will be given at these conferences for the best talk:
- by a speaker under 35 years of age
- on an issue of high scientific or commercial relevance
- with implication for the industrial practice
- in a clear and comprehensible fashion
- accompanied by concise and plausible visualization
- with poised and competent answers to any questions from the audience
- at an IFHTSE Conference in Europe.
The award is endowed with the sum of 1500 €.
With the abstracts submission to the conference, please indicate your date of birth, and if you are eligible...
...take the chance!
Organizing Secretariat: email@example.com